Thank you to our sponsors!
No Sunday play / No Stay and Play
Hosted by RageFC
Click here for schedule
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
See Showcase Check-In and Instructions here
See Showcase rules here
See field map Here
Want to see who is playing in this year’s Showcase? Click here for a list of accepted teams.
2002 – 2012 Boys and Girls Competitive
- 2011 – 2012 $635 per team
- 2009 -2010 $685 per team
- 2002 -2008 $735 per team
Registration Deadline: January 18th 2021
Sullivan Soccer Complex, Dixie State University Trailblazer Stadium/Encampment Mall, High School Turf Fields, Unity Park, Ivins and Local School Fields in the Saint George, Washington, and Hurricane Utah area.
- USYSA Affiliated Teams Ages U9 – U19
- 2011-2013 7v7 teams twelve(12) players total, *five(5) guest players
- 2009-2010 9v9 teams fifteen(15) players total, *five(5) guest players
- 2002-2008 11v11 teams eighteen(18) players total, *five(5) guest players
Tournament Board reserves the right to accept or reject applications to provide the best level of play and balance of teams for the tournament. A first received, first reserved space will be followed, however if the board deems it necessary, they will accept other teams, based upon the above conditions and to complete brackets as optimal as possible.
Online Registration will begin in July. Click the Register button above.
Bracketing of teams, ideally in groups of four, will be determined by the showcase committee/Scheduler. Scheduler looks at team league records, strength of team and matches teams for best possible competition. No appeals of the tournament bracketing will be allowed. All teams are guaranteed three games, with the two top teams in the age division playing a championship match.
- Four Team Divisions (Ideal Bracket) – Four teams play three round robin games, top two advance to a championship. Depending on registration, it is possible that age/gender groups may be combined, if less than four teams in one bracket those teams will be given opportunity to play up or have a team from a lower bracket play up to complete the bracket, coach approval required and player age rule compliance. If teams elect not to play in a bracket with teams from a different age/gender group they can ask for a full refund.
- Five Team Divisions — Each team plays all other teams in the division for a total of four games. Champion and Finalist determined by most and second-most points earned. No semi-finals and no-finals.
- Six Team Divisions – Teams are split into two brackets of three (3) teams. Teams will cross over and play each team in the opposite bracket for a total of three games. The two teams, irrespective of group, with the highest points will advance to the Final game to determine the Champion.
- Seven team Division – Each team plays two (2) matches and then teams are seeded one through seven (1-7) based on total points earned in the first two matches. For the third game, the second-seeded team plays the seventh seeded team, three vs six and four vs five. The top seed gets a bye into the semi-finals. Winners of the play-in games go to the semi-finals. Winners of semi-finals meet in the Championship. In this type of Division, a team could lose its first two games and still have a chance at winning the Championship.
- Eight Team Divisions – Two brackets, Gold / Silver. Championship game for each bracket.
First and Second place awards in each division U9 – U18. MVP Special Award
Awards Ceremony will be immediately following the Championship/Final game at various locations.