Rage FC COVID-19 COMPLIANCE GUIDELINES
The following guidelines will be adopted as we return to play. As a parent and player you have certain responsibilities as well. Please review these and discuss them with your player and family.
We understand and are sensitive to the fact that there may be some players who aren’t comfortable in returning to play at this time.
- Team Safety Coordinator for Rage FC is Kim Simon
- Limit equipment brought to practice, disinfecting all equipment before / after use
- Parent confirmed player is symptom free – use the 3 questions
- Hand Sanitizing Station – before training for all players / coaches
- Hand Sanitizing Station – during water break for all players / coaches
- Hand Sanitizing Station – post training for all players / coaches
- Water – players to bring their own water – No Sharing!
- Mask – for every coach (to be worn when addressing the team or players within a six foot radius)
Guidelines For Team Practices:
- Player or coaches with fever, cough, shortness of breath, lost sense of smell or taste, nausea / vomiting / diarrhea are not permitted to practice
- Do not allow players to share pennies, other equipment, or water bottles
- Practices must be conducted outdoors
- No spectators allowed
- No congregating policy for players or parents in parking lots, at drop off zones, at entrances, or before or after training session
- Injuries – if coach needs to approach player coach will wear mask
- Coach/manager to report any confirmed COVID-19 cases to RageFC Safety Coordinator as soon as they are notified and must cease trainings
- RageFC Safety Coordinator will communicate immediately with local health department in the event of a confirmed COVID-19 case within a team and cancel all training sessions for that team and any team associated with that coach
Guidelines For Parents:
- Confirm child is symptom free before attending all trainings – use these three questions
- Do you have a temperature at or > 38°C (100.4°F) or < 35°C (95°F)?
- Are you currently experiencing any symptoms including fever, cough, shortness of breath, lost sense of smell or taste, nausea / vomiting / diarrhea?
- Do you have anyone in your household that has tested positive for COVID-19 or exhibited a fever, cough, or shortness of breath?
- Players with fever, cough, shortness of breath, lost sense of smell or taste, nausea / vomiting / diarrhea are not permitted to practice
- Notify your coach immediately if player has tested positive for COVID-19
- Parents will remain in car or at car during training and will not approach the training field
- Players will wash and use hand sanitizer before / during / after trainings
- No Congregating Policy – for all players and parents in parking lots and before / after all training sessions
- Disinfect all equipment brought to practice
- Parents / coaches must sign this form to confirm they have read and will follow the outlined guidelines. Players will not be allowed to play / practice until signed form is received
Returning to the field, which we have all been anxiously waiting for, will be a moment of excitement and joy, but needs to be done safely. Because of the importance we place on the health of our players and coaches we are implementing these guidelines and appreciate your support and respect in following them. We look forward to seeing all our players out on the field this upcoming week. Please reach out to your respective coach if you have any questions.
By filling out the following information, selecting “Agree”, and submitting this information, you are electronically agreeing to abide by RageFC COVID-19 guidelines. Your consent will be recorded and provided to UYSA.